- macaonews.org is acquired in whole or in part from materials supplied by Ruca Limited and/or other sources, is protected by copyrights, trade mark rights and other relevant intellectual property rights. All rights are owned, reserved and controlled by Ruca Limited and its subsidiary companies, affiliates or their respective licensors including copyrights in the content of the macaonews.org.
- macaonews.org can only be accessed and used through specific web browsers.
- Ruca Limited shall not be liable for failure of any services of macaonews.org in whole or in part for your inability to gain access in whole or in part to such services due to the delay or failure of any communication networks or any party providing such access. The services of macaonews.org are subject to these Terms and Conditions and Ruca Limited assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, failure of delivery or provision of any services of macaonews.org.
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions take effect from the moment you access and use macaonews.org as a user for free content or register with macaonews.org as a subscriber of a free online newsletter or other latest articles and insights. Ruca Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by posting changes online at macaonews.org. The revised Terms and Conditions will take effect upon posting. You agree to be notified of changes to the Terms and Conditions via posting of updates on macaonews.org. You should visit and access to macaonews.org regularly to review the current terms. Your continued use or accessing of macaonews.org following posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Ruca Limited may deactivate macaonews.org at any time without notice to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs. Ruca Limited may expand, reduce, withdraw, modify and/or discontinue any part of macaonews.org service and/or any its content (meaning any content made available or appearing at macaonews.org including but not limited to any text, data, information, images, illustrations, graphics, video and/or audio content, applications, downloadable files or other multimedia content that can be accessed through macaonews.org), remove, disable and/or suspend transmission of macaonews.org or its content without notice.
- You acknowledge that certain contents posted on macaonews.org are provided and maintained by third party providers, not by Ruca Limited. The availability of these contents is out of Ruca Limited’s control. Ruca Limited makes no representation, promise, warranty, undertaking or guarantee as to the quality, completeness, usefulness or continuity of any particular content. You shall not rely upon any information or statement to the effect that any particular content will be made available to you for the whole or part of the term of your subscription to the content. Ruca Limited may vary, replace, take down or withdraw any content at macaonews.org as Ruca Limited thinks fits.
- The provision of macaonews.org is contingent upon speed, capacity, reliability and stability of your internet connection which is out of Ruca Limited’s control. Ruca Limited will not be liable to you or any other third parties including users and subscribers of newsletters or other content provided by macaonews.org for any failure or delay in accessing and use macaonews.org or any part thereof and/or the consequences or effects on your internet connection, their speed and/or bandwidth that may be caused by macaonews.org.
- (i) You acknowledge that all the content and other materials available through macaonews.org are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You are not permitted or shall not procure other persons knowingly and negligently to reproduce, translate, extract, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify, republish, upload, post, distribute, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt, change or prepare derivative works based on in any way any content of macaonews.org including any information, the codes including source codes, software or any connected or related applications, systems or services for: (a) commercial, promotional and adverting purposes; (b) transfer or dispose the content to, or use by or for the benefit of any other person or entity; (c) use the content on any other website, mobile device applications or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; (d) reverse engineer any content consisting of downloadable software; (e) otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights subsisting in any content; or (f) for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of Ruca Limited.
(ii) Upon receiving Ruca Limited’s written approval, you may only download the material and the content from macaonews.org on any device owned or controlled by you for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright notices and other intellectual property right notices intact. Nothing you do on or in relation to any content and materials of macaonews.org will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or license you to exercise any intellectual property rights unless otherwise expressly specified.
- You agree to use macaonews.org only for lawful purposes or in any manner consistent with the Terms and Conditions, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, disrupt, interfere or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the macaonews.org by any other third party or violate any laws and regulations relating to use of macaonews.org. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation to, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
- (i) You agree not to knowingly or negligently restrict or inhibit any other persons from using macaonews.org, including, without limitation to, by means of: (a) “hacking”, disrupt, interfere or defacing any portion of macaonews.org, the servers or other software or equipment connect to or via macaonews.org; and (b) make available viruses, Trojans, worms or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of macaonews.org service or affect other users. You agree not to restrict, change, adapt, sub-license, reproduce, distribute, copy, modify, exploit, link, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of macaonews.org, any of the software and/or any content. You agree not to remove any notices of copyright, trade mark, or other intellectual property rights contained in macaonews.org and/or the content. Ruca Limited reserves its rights to disallow you to link to macaonews.org at any time. If Ruca Limited asserts such right, you shall remove forthwith such links. (ii) You agree not to collect information, in particular the personal data of users of macaonews.org. You agree not to hack, break into, or attempt to hack or break into, in any manner macaonews.org, the software, and/or any data on Ruca Limited’s server(s) or that of any third parties. You agree not to interfere with or disrupt macaonews.org or servers or networks connected to macaonews.org. If anyone brings a claim against Ruca Limited for your acts done relating to macaonews.org, you shall indemnify Ruca Limited and keep Ruca Limited fully and effectively indemnified from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including all legal costs).
- You agree that Ruca Limited may periodically collect and use technical data and related information which are non-personal data, including but not limiting to Unique Device Identifier (UDID), technical information about your device, system and application software to facilitate the provision of software updates, product supports and other services (if any) or improvement of services to you related to macaonews.org.
- In no event shall Ruca Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, their directors, authorised persons, employees or agents be liable to you or any person for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages (including damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) or any damages whatsoever that result from your access and use of or inability to access or use macaonews.org. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any applicable laws, and even if Ruca Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Ruca Limited or its subsidiary companies or affiliates does/do not warrant that the content, functions or materials contained at macaonews.org will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or macaonews.org, the software, the device or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the its content and materials.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trade mark or patent and other intellectual property rights (either registered or unregistered) of Ruca Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates or licensors, any other and/or third parties which have contributed to the content. Names, images and logos identifying macaonews.org, Ruca Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, licensors or third parties and their products and services which have contributed to the content are the trademarks (either registered or unregistered) of Ruca Limited, its subsidiary companies, affiliates, licensors and the third parties.
- (i) You acknowledge that parts of the content may be provided or maintained by third-party providers and not by Ruca Limited. The appearance and positioning of the content provided by the third parties shall in no event damage or affect the goodwill of Ruca Limited and shall in no event create or cause to create any impression that such third parties have any connections with Ruca Limited. (ii) Ruca Limited makes no representation, acknowledgement and warranties about any software, materials, applications, media platforms, links, devices or services of the third parties (such as Ruca’s advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners) that you may access through, or are linked to or embedded in macaonews.org. Ruca Limited may take down the relevant content provided by the third parties that violates any applicable laws and regulations or infringes other rights, but that does not mean that Ruca Limited shall monitor or review these contents before they are made available on macaonews.org.
(iii) Ruca Limited does not have any control and will not be responsible for the accuracy of these contents in any event. Ruca Limited shall not be responsible for and accepts no liability for any content of the third parties or any breaches of applicable laws and regulations or infringement of other rights that may occur in the content provided by the third parties.
(iv) Ruca Limited does not approve or endorse any third party’s software, materials, applications, medial platforms, links, devices or services and you agree to use any third party’s software, materials, applications, media platforms, links, devices or services at your own risk. Any correspondence, transactions or your dealings with any third parties via macaonews.org or linked sites or applications are solely between you and such third parties. Ruca Limited will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred as a result of any such correspondence, transactions or dealings or arising from the use of macaonews.org and those linked sites or applications.
- macaonews.org is mainly targeted for use in the Macao Special Administrative Region (“Macao SAR”) only. If you choose to access to macaonews.org from other jurisdictions, you are therefore responsible for compliance with the local law.
- You agree, at your own costs and expense, to cover, indemnify, defend and hold harmless for Ruca Limited, Ruca Limited’s subsidiary companies, affiliates and their respective licensors, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or related to (a) your breach or non-observance of any term of this Agreement; (b) your access to and use of macaonews.org; (c) the contents or information you have provided during the access to and use of macaonews.org or (d) any personal comments and information you submit, post to or transmit through macaonews.org.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- No failure or delay by Ruca Limited in exercising any right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder shall in any way impair or affect the exercise thereof or operate as a waiver thereof in whole or in part, nor shall any single or partial exercise of the same preclude any further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, privilege or remedy.
- Ruca Limited can transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to any persons or entity without your consent.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Macao SAR. Disputes arising herefrom shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Macao SAR.
Without limiting to the above provisions, the content and materials on macaonews.org are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limiting to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy and results obtained by using or relying on macaonews.org. Ruca Limited excludes all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law. You understand and agree to use macaonews.org and/or any contents therefrom at your own risk. Ruca Limited disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of macaonews.org and you assume overall responsibility for your use of macaonews.org and any linked sites. Any contents downloaded or otherwise acquired through the use of macaonews.org are acquired at your own discretion and risk and that you will be wholly responsible for any damages to your device or loss of data that results from the download of such contents. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Ruca Limited or through the provision of services of macaonews.org will create any warranty not stated in these Terms and Conditions. All services of macaonews.org are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
If you require any further information on permitted use, or a license to republish any content and material of macaonews.org, please email us at [email protected].