Skip to content
Menu

Macau New Neighbourhood flats go on sale from tomorrow

The development in Hengqin comprises more than 4,200 units spread over 27 residential towers, as well as a school and community facilities.

ARTICLE BY

PUBLISHED

The development in Hengqin comprises more than 4,200 units spread over 27 residential towers, as well as a school and community facilities.

ARTICLE BY

PUBLISHED

UPDATED: 21 Dec 2023, 11:05 pm

Sales of apartments at the Macau New Neighbourhood development in Hengqin will begin tomorrow, the developer says.

According to a report in Macau Post Daily, the flats will cost up to 2.63 million yuan for 88-square-metre two-bedroom units, which make up 80 percent of the inventory. The remaining 20 percent comprises 118-square-metre three-bedroom properties, priced at a maximum of 3.71 million yuan.

Units come supplied with air-conditioners and other household appliances. Interested buyers can submit applications online or in person.

[See more: Almost 7,000 people have visited the show flats at Macau New Neighbourhood]

The housing project, which has been developed by the government-owned Macau Urban Renewal, is made up of 27 towers of up to 26 floors, with a total of 4,279 flats. To be eligible to buy a property, purchasers must be adult Macau residents who do not own any property in Zhuhai and no more than one flat in Macao.

A school, health centre, and other community facilities will be available at the Macau New Neighbourhood site.

According to Macau Post Daily, the school will accommodate about 1,050 kindergarten and primary school pupils and will start operating in the 2024 to 2025 academic year.

 

UPDATED: 21 Dec 2023, 11:05 pm

Send this to a friend