Macao’s vaccination stations are up and running again after the end of the citywide nucleic acid test, the Novel Coronavirus Response and Coordination Centre has announced.
Individuals who have booked inoculation appointments during the testing may now visit the scheduled station at the original timeslot for the vaccination, so people with a booking on 4 October may get vaccinated on 8 October at the original scheduled station and timeslot; people with a booking on 5 October may get vaccinated on 9 October at the original scheduled station and timeslot.
The service hours of the 18 vaccination sites across the territory are as follows:
- 24-hr Outpatient Clinic of Conde de São Januário General Hospital:
Monday to Sunday, including public holidays: 9 am – 4:30 pm
- Blood Specimen Collection Room in Conde de São Januário General Hospital: Monday to Sunday, including public holidays: 1 pm – 8:30 pm
- Hac Sa Wan (Areia Preta) Health Centre, Fai Chi Kei Health Centre, Ilha Verde Health Centre, Tap Seac Health Centre, Hoi Pong (Porto Interior) Health Centre, Praia do Manduco Health Centre, Nossa Senhora do Carmo – Lago Health Centre, Ocean Gardens Health Centre, Seac Pai Van (Coloane) Temporary Health Station, and Coloane Health Station:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm; 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday: 2 pm – 6:30 pm
10 October (Sunday): 2 pm – 6:30 pm
- Community vaccination station at Macao Forum:
Monday to Sunday: 9 am – 8:30 pm
- Large-sized community vaccination station at Mong-Ha Sports Centre:
Monday to Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Kiang Wu Hospital:
Monday to Saturday: 8:30 am – 7:30 pm
- University Hospital:
Monday to Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Workers’ Medical Clinics (Medeiros and Toi San):
Monday to Friday: 9 am – 12 pm; 3 pm – 7 pm
At present, the 18 vaccination stations in Macao can provide unlimited appointment-free vaccination services for the elderly.
In each vaccination station, there are queues for scheduled vaccination and on-site vaccination. Priority will be given to vaccinations for those who have made an appointment.
In order to encourage more residents to get vaccinated, over 10,000 vaccination quotas are available daily. People aged 12 or above who are not fully vaccinated may schedule an appointment via https://eservice.ssm.gov.mo/covidvacbook.