Skip to content
Menu

Metropole Hotel no longer for quarantine

The Metropole Hotel, which had been used for medical observation since 21 March, has been emptied today.

ARTICLE BY

PUBLISHED

ARTICLE BY

PUBLISHED

UPDATED: 22 Dec 2023, 5:46 am

Inês Chan Lou, head of the Licensing and Inspection Department of the Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO), said that the Metropole Hotel, which has been used for quarantine, has been emptied today.

The hotel had been used for medical observations since March 21.

The Health Bureau (SSM) is supervising the cleaning and disinfection of the hotel.

The hotel will no longer be used as a quarantine hotel.

The other remaining 11 designated hotels are Pousada Marina Infante Hotel, Golden Crown China Hotel, Regency Art Hotel, Grand Coloane Resort, Treasure Hotel, San Tung Fong Commercial Inn South Wing, Grand Lapa Hotel, Grand Harbour Hotel, Royal Dragon Hotel, Jai Alai Hotel and Sheraton Hotel.

Lou also said during a press conference that at present, there are a total of 1,818 people in the other 11 hotels for quarantine and among them are 1,605 Macau residents.

PHOTO © Booking.com

UPDATED: 22 Dec 2023, 5:46 am

Send this to a friend