Lo Iek Long, a clinical director of the public hospital, said on Tuesday that the condition of Macau’s 18th COVID-19 patient, a 50-year-old local woman, has improved.
The woman arrived in Macau with three children from New York on March 21. Upon arrival at the Macau checkpoint of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, she had a fever and was transferred to Conde de S. Januário Hospital Centre, where she tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Earlier this week, Lo described her condition as “serious”. Lo said on Tuesday that her condition was “more stable.”
(The Macau Post Daily/Macau News)